- › Cover Stories
- › THE Blog
- › Crime Watch
- › Sports Report
- › Furry Friends
- › Charity & Nonprofit
- › Health, Life & Leisure
- › Fire & Rescue
- › Katie's Corner
- › Law & Order
- › About Gateway News
- › contact-us
- › POLITIK
- › Adco Comm. Project
- › Features
- › Archives
- › Magazine
- ››› Citizen Alerts
- ››› Photo Stories
- ››› Video Stories
- ››› Archives (Pre-06/12)
- ››› Government News (Current)
- ››› City
- ››› County
- ››› State
- ››› Federal
- ››› City Managers Update
- ›› Schools
- ›› Business
- ›› Politics
- ›› Frack/Envir.
- ›› Sports
- ›› Opinion
- ›› Government
- › News
- Social Media
- Gateway Gold Classfieds
- Business Directory
- Job Site
- Event Calendar
Call for entries of artwork for 2013 Sexual Assault Awareness Art Show The 17th Judicial District Sexual Assault Response Team and the Victim Services Unit of Brighton Police Department are currently seeking artists who either are, or work with, survivors of sexual abuse/assault and would be interested in having their artwork on display for Sexual Assault Awareness Month. (CLICK LINK BELOW FOR COMPLETE ARTICLE)
BRIGHTON — An Adams County judge rescheduled an arraignment Tuesday for the Commerce City officer facing felony charges for shooting and killing a dog in November. The hearing for Robert Price lasted about 5 minutes. His next court appearance is set for 2 p.m. April 15. (FOR COMPLETE ARTICLE SEE LINK BELOW) ...
On Friday, September 14, officers were called to the 1000 block of Strong Street for a large disturbance involving a gun. Several nearby residents called police after hearing gunshots. Officers arrived within one minute of receiving the call, but everyone had left the scene. A bullet casing was recovered and officers located several involved parties in nearby residences. A potential suspect was located and interviewed. The case is still under investigation....
The police department’s D.A.R.E. instructors have started teaching D.A.R.E. in Brighton elementary schools....
(See attached link below for full story)...
(See attached link below for story)...
(See attached link for story)...
(See link below for complete article)...
(See attached Link Below)...
The 17th Judicial District Attorney’s Office and the Aurora Police Department announce that former Aurora DARE Officer, Michael Mangino (DOB: 03/28/1961) was sentenced for sexually exploiting an adolescent girl in March 2011....
1 2 total: 11 | displaying: 1 - 10
- AMERICA’S GREAT OUTDOORS: Secretary Salazar and Louis Bacon Finalize Historic Agreement to Protect Nearly 170,000 Acres as part of new Sangre de Cristo Conservation Area
- Adco Commissioners repeal jail cap --DENVER POST ARTICLE
- Adams County Deputy Arrested On Felony Charges ---Channel 4 News/Denver Story
- EXCLUSIVE: FIRST LOOK AT KING SOOPER'S 'MEGA' 120,000 SQ.FT MARKETPLACE AT 104TH & CHAMBERS
- Nebraska prepares to oppose XL Pipeline --- Denver Post Article
- A Record 22 Museums to Open their Doors for FREE in Denver’s Night at the Museums
- Dan Swallow appointed Chief Building Official
- '20 Questions' for Adams County Prosecutor & DA Hopeful, Dave Young
- Colorado Rapids, Community mourn the passing of Marisa Colaiano
- "It's time to Celebrate" - the parting words of Adams County Human Services Director, Dr. Donald Cassata